Thursday, 23 May 2013

Friendship.

LOL long time nvr update my blog liao!!!!
Ahhh nth to say>< hahahaha

Friendship.
why always is my fault?
always say me nvr come and find u guys chat
say me alr forgot this friendship.
all is my fault?!

But actually did u guys think before u guys want come to find me chat first?
why must I need to be the first person to start the chat?!
Did u guys noe like that I will very tired?

But in the end,did u guys think b4 how u guys treat me when in pri sch?!
treat me like a DOG!
tell me to do this do that?!
in pri,when something going wrong,thn all say me again!

Thn now I study at SINGAPORE  liao,thn started to kpkb to me liao?!
Am I look like i will give a FUCK to u guys?!
If u guys think like that,thn I just can tell u IDGAF!

But in the end, I will still treat u guys as my sister.
Just one thing I want from you guys,is just pls treat me better
dun ask me to do this do that, I'm not u guys dog or anything. 
PLEASE.

This just the only thing I want from u guys(: 

No comments:

Post a Comment