Sunday, 14 January 2018

Stepping into legal age and finally finished my secondary school life

It's 2018! Turning 18 in 2 months time!
Finished my GCE O Level last year, it's been a tough and stressful year.
Also, got my result two days ago.....
it didn't turn out well haha but its quite expected.
The reason is.... I got into a relationship last year.
hmmmm, with a guy which has different race from me!
I'm shocked by myself too .

Oh ya I'm a Chinese and he's a Malay.
I'm surprised by myself too.
I've never ever thought that I will have a relationship with someone has different race from me...
He's Nazrul, same age as me too.
He's so so so so god damn shy. and also because of his shyness which made him extremely cute.
He's a type of person that also hiding away from the crowd and also because of this, I did not notice his existence in the school.
Oh ya I met him only last year is because my school had an merger with Marsiling Secondary School.

So, Nazrul had a crush over me ever since the starting of the year, but as I've said, he's those kind of  guy because is so so so so so shy so he's always away from the crowd.

I've only notice him during third or fourth month of the year, he's so so so so cute and hot in school in his school uniform! 
I'll always shout "HI CUTIE!!!" whenever I see him. 
He'll get so blush whenever I do that then he'll act he's annoyed by mee doing that, but deep down his heart he actually likes it.

During June Holiday and the first sunday morning of June, I saw his snapchat and suddenly I've the thought of study with him at the cafe so i texted him....
and things slowly happened naturally...
Until now. we've been together for 6 months!

He's really the best guy I've ever met.
He is always so patience with me.
He always has a way to take me from angry state to smiling at him.
He has never get annoyed by my clinginess ( PS: Im the most clingy gf in the whole wide world)
He has spent almost his entire time with me and never get angry because of this even though he didn't get to spend time with his bros.
He always pamper with everything I want and he can afford to give me.
I swear he's the best man I can ever have.
I really thank God so much for letting me to meet such a wonderful boy in my life.
I can never ask anymore.
Thank you too Nazrul for came into my life, and my life has been so much better ever since I've you.
I Love You.

But now , things started to get tough.
Both of graduated from secondary school.
We're going different way, he's going Poly, I'm going oversea to further my studies.
This also means that I'll not able to be with him for few years,
I really have no idea how I'm going to survive without him.

Please, anyone tell me how to survive with Long Distance Relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment